Utku Şen - türkçe
computer security, programming, music
I've been in the computer security scene since I'm 15 years old. Graduated from Istanbul Bilgi University Computer Engineering Faculty. Currently, I'm mostly focused on application security. I'm coding tools and producing music in my spare time.
- 🔥Nominated for Pwnie Awards on "Best Backdoor" category. (2016) | Video
(The Pwnie Awards is an annual awards ceremony celebrating the achievements and failures of security researchers and the security community. The awards are given out once an year in Las Vegas at the BlackHat USA security conference)
- "Leviathan Framework" that I created voted as second best tool of Blackhat Arsenal history.
- I'm included in unofficial "Linux Security Experts" list created by CISOfy.
- -Ranked 1st in Adeo's CTF/Hacking competition. @adeointernwork (2015)
- Generating Personalized Wordlists With Natural Language Processing by Analyzing Tweets (2019) | Link
- Normalizing Empire's Traffic to Evade Anomaly-based IDS (2018) | Link
- Automatic Poetry Generation in Turkish (2016) | Link
- Linode Bug Bounty - May 2019 - Writeup
- Huawei HG255s Router Clickjacking (CVE-2019-5243) - Mitre
- KERUI Wifi Endoscope Camera Remote Code Execution, Denial of Service (CVE-2018-13114 ) (CVE-2018-13115) - July 2018 NIST | Mitre
- Airtame HDMI Dongle Session Fixation (CVE-2017-15304) - October 2017 | NIST
- Microsoft Office Spoofing Vulnerability (CVE-2017-0207) - April 2017 | Microsoft Acknowledgment | SecurityFocus
- Microsoft Online Services Bug Bounty - November 2016 | Microsoft Acknowledgment | Writeup